What Sets Us Apart
Happy Teeth. Happy Kids. Happy Life!
You want the best for your child: a fully enjoyed life, success in everything they choose to do, and a smile that’s radiant and healthy.
Why Choose Expedition Pediatric Dentistry?
- Our Doctor: Dr. Gardner is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist. After completing dental school, he pursued rigorous and challenging training in order to learn how to address the oral health needs of infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents. He then voluntarily completed the exacting examination to become Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Gardner is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care.
- Our Team: Each member of our team has been chosen for their clinical skills and knowledge. Beyond those abilities, they were selected for their compassion, patience, and belief that every child should be treated kindly and gently. They are committed to maintaining a welcoming and fun atmosphere where children feel reassured and safe at all times.
- Our Focus: Dr. Gardner and our team share the view that by ensuring worry-free early dental experiences, we are able to help children develop positive feelings about their oral health. They will happily learn good dental care habits, which will help prevent future oral health problems.
- Our Expectations: Instead of expecting a child to act like an adult, we learn who they are, paying close attention to their emotional needs and adapting to them and where they are developmentally. Your child will always be treated as we would expect our own child to be treated: with gentle hands and caring smiles.
- Our Atmosphere: We have designed our office to appeal to kids. From games and iPads to ceiling-mounted TVs in the treatment areas, this is a fun and imaginative environment, filled with smiles and laughter. Even children who arrive feeling apprehensive are soon at ease – and many don’t want to leave!
Schedule a Visit
Our Springfield and Nixa pediatric dental offices serve the greater Southwest Missouri area.